MENU

1
To look more details and comment, just click the title below the pictures.

5/29/10

Proton Perdana

with 5 comments

This is just my idea for Proton Perdana. Perdana will not look sporty like this because it is elegant and not sporty. I have no time for this but i love to sketch very much. This sketch still look amateur for me and i have to learn more about reflection and shadow. My learning still in progress and any comment regarding sketch or design is very helpful for me.. Thanks :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    waw!!! menarik!!

  2. Anonymous said...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimanmalayadesign/

    menarrik utk dikongsi....lakaran PROTON SUV.

  3. Anonymous said...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimanmalayadesign/

  4. Anonymous said...

    Your rendering skills can be improve, it just need practice. But, as far as design goes, wow!

  5. MH said...

    thanks to everybody visiting my blog with not so well sketches..hehe..i hope to share my ideas to all..and to practice more in sketches and rendering..need of time

Post a Comment

Popular Posts